How to Make Your Reservation
Reservations for the 2017–18 school year are now sold out.
If you were unable to make a reservation, you may be added to our waiting list.
New this Year!
Our Home School Program will be offered Mondays from October 16, 2017, through March 19, 2018, not including holidays.
- Book one entry time for up to five school-age students (ages 3–18).
- Children ages two and under are admitted free of charge and do not need to be included in reservation numbers.
- One adult per student may book complimentary admission as a chaperone. A single chaperone can bring up to five students. The maximum reservation size is five students and five chaperones.
- Families/educators may make one reservation per school year.
MorningPresentation in the Auditorium
- 9:40 a.m.
- 10:15 a.m.
- 10:50 a.m.
AfternoonPresentation in the Discovery Lab Classrooms
- 11:40 a.m.
- 12:15 p.m.
- 12:50 p.m.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your program time.
Special note: Home school groups of 10 or more school-age children may make a reservation to visit together through our Field Trip school programs. Self-Guided Field Trip reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to the program minimums and maximums. Families may only make one Home School Program or Field Trip reservation per school year.